Vforce - V Force Infotech Appoints a Law Firm to Address Libel and Slander Defamations

Dear Users,

We represent at V Force Infotech, understand at times as a client you may not be fully satisfied. We offer to resolve all complaints as per your satisfaction and as per the contracts that were executed with you. Please contact us directly at Legal@vforceinfotech.com.

In the recent past, we have noticed some anonymous users have been posting offensive, personal and defamatory comments about our company and company’s employees.

We have hired a Law Firm and will be serving Notices to these websites to disclose the identities and IP addresses of these malicious users. We will be taking firm action against those found guilty of trying to damage our company’s reputation.

Please Contact us if you have any questions. Please also see the Terms of use of this website before posting your comments, http://www.pissedconsumer.com/tos.txt

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 01, 2015.

Vforce - Horrible Company

Stay very far away from Vforce, Vsquare & RWG America, they are in the business of taking your money for years but they will never be satisfied and will try to sue you even after you have given them business (50%,40%,30%,20% of your salary) for yearsss. Even when you have referred people to their company, they still have the audacity to come after you whenever you decide to leave them.

I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau and also sue them for harassment and tortious interference. Jyoti, Pallavi, Krishna, Krunal, Asif & Darshan all constantly produce fraud documents, threaten employees and bind them under baseless non-compete clauses even after they are way over their contracts. These people should be arrested and sent to prison for a really long time.

If you are seeking a job, there are many other consultancies that can help you, there should be no reason for you to fall into V Force's trap. Even their Attorney is unprofessional, sketchy and horribly careless with important government documents.

• rwgusa
  • IT company
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2014.

Comments

reporterjeff
San Francisco, California, United States #942981

I am a reporter looking into situations like this. Here is my bio:

Can you please email me at jeff.elder@wsj.com so I can learn more?

Vforce/Vsquare/ RWG - please stay away from these 3 companies

Please stay away from Vforce Infotech/ Vsquare Infotech/ RWG (Rapid Web Global) aka Gain America.

This consulting company operates by different names. Every time a complaint is filed against them, they change their name. This company is fraud. If you decide to move on in your life for the betterment of your career, they'll try to pull you down in any way they can. They have held my 3 months of salary despite completing all the exit formalities with notice period of 1 month.

These people can stoop down to any level they want to bring someone down. I have been trying to reach out to them over emails, but they haven't taken the pain to answer my questions.

Please beware of Krishna Vemuri aka George, Jyoti Vazirani aka Sonali and Pallavi Dutta. These are the master minds behind these companies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13, 2012.

Comments

The VForce/VSquare fraudulant methodology. Ran a crash course, falsified resume added 10 years experience, and placed candidate(s) at Verizon Piscataway. We have 100% credible evidences against this staffing group.

to COncerned #1455993

Hi Please,My company feels it has been the victim of fraudulent activities by these guys also, operating under the name RWG America. How can we contact you? Thank you.

has any one resolved breach of contract and how ?

Did anyone got their issue of lawsuit resolved ? I have the same issue.

They send me breach of contract lawsuit papers.

V-Force entices vulnerable candidates using free training (from 2pm to 4pm in Iselin), and is notorious for resume fraud. They operate by billing margins obtained from fraudulant placements. It is high time BBB and DOL take action.

to Anonymous #1098716

Hi ..

I am about to join vforce as a BA trainee . It's just now tht I discovered such shady reviews about these guys ..

I am in urgent need of job and don't know Wht to do .. Shud I join vforce or not ..

Wht is their working strategy ? Can u mail me at sgoel773@gmail.com

Thsnks,

Sonia

Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #962426

I have the same situation. They have filed a lawsuit for breach of contract.

Now I need to find a way out. Need immediate help.

Anyone knows a good attorney or have faced similar situation. Please help.

to Vforce ***ks #972709

please fight for your right and if you need help then talk to jeff as he is ready to help you else there will be so many people who will be suffering due to this company

to Vforce ***ks #1170895

how did you resolve this ?>

San Francisco, California, United States #928033

I am a journalist looking to speak with tech workers, and especially student workers from overseas. I welcome all tips, including anonymous ones. -- Jeff - jeff.elder@wsj.com 704-650-4130

to mrjeffelder #972999

please go to this website http://newjerseyfraudconsultancies.blogspot.com/

and you will get the story and that is the truth. If you really want to help then do something about this so that many people will be saved from their trap and the way they are getting money from people and not paying taxes on that.

How is this company still in business after cheating so many people and with wrong doing as their business strategy is not clear and good. Why is employment agency not doing anything and how come the court is not looking into the matter that how can so many people be sued from the same company and the company is still having good reputation. |There is something wrong on the company side too. If there are so many people complaining then there is something wrong.

Jeff I will request you that if you give legal protection to people who want to talk to you then u will get the real face of these people.

I really feel that if you read this post and feel the pain of so many people then please do something. Also people need to send letters to the Employment department in DC so they will also know what is going on either it is small or big way but this needs to be stopped.

to Anonymous #982430

I have read that blog post. As a reporter, I need to speak to people. Please contact me jeff.elder@wsj.com

I got a legal notice from them three day ago regarding contract breach. they introduced the client and I joined that client full time on H1.

My visa has been transfered to my new employer.

As per the contract I can not join my client till one year which has been ended before 5 months.

They are threatening me to take legal actions against me.

Any advice or information will be helpful. Please share contact details of lawyer if you have one.

Thanks in advance.

to Victim of Vforce New York, New York, United States #901218

I'm in similar situation. I called it quits and joined the client directly for a full time position after 1 yr of being exploited by Vforce.

Now the *** Asif is threatening to send me legal notice because apparently I could never join a client or client's client or anyone related within 50 miles of radius till 1 yr after leaving Vforce.

Wtf!! Has anyone been in similar situation and has any tips on how to wean them off???

to Rogue #964364

I hired lawyer and I am fighting with them. I will take them to the court.

to Anonymous Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #964496

So seems like we all one way or the other are victims of this company, though case is strong but hiring attorney is expensive. If anyone is already working with one, please do suggest.

As, it will always be Archer & Greiner vs you......

Did anyone made settlement ever, what's the minimum they settled on with ?

to Anonymous Henrico, Virginia, United States #1025451

Hey. Which lawyer did you hired??

Im in kind of same situation right now. Thanks.

to Anonymous Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #1025836

Hello, I am in the similar situation right now. Did anyone hired a Lawyer ?

I have heard from some people that they went in court and then after 1st hearing they pulled their case back.

I am going to complain in DEPARTMENT OF LABOR and will file a discrimination and harassment for money as well as falsifying the immigration process and filing H1-B. Can any one suggest me some lawyer names as i want to take them in court as well.

Thanks.

This seems like a shady consultant. I was just there yesterday for a demo session.

They lacked professionalism at the demo session, so I can assume what it would be like after that. Everyone, except first time visitors, seemed unhappy and you can sense the malaise here.

Thank you to all that has commented so that others do not fall into their trap.

I, also, sympathize with the problems some of you face and hope you are able to resolve it sooner.

Office address:

485C US Highway 1 S, Building C, Suite # 105, Iselin, NJ 08830

Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada #848523

These people are now moving to canada, i have recently come across them, got a call from them few days back and they said they would be offering me a job and i am fortunate enough that i googled and saw your comments and came to know these company, apart from pallavi there is one more guy named abhinav whose is calling. so heads up to the new people like me whom they might contact and thank you people for the reviews

to Anonymous Montreal, Quebec, Canada #859352

OMG. .

He just called me and emailed me some docs. Asking me for all my information.. He sounded very sketchy.. I thought it was fraud.

Since it is a new jersey number.

Thank you for the update. I will advise the police...

Hello Krunal I agree with you and whatever you have stated is also true as they are using the photoshop tool to change the government documents and also the visa status for the students who come for training here. How can a student of chemistry become an IT consultant in few weeks so all who are doing the BS and MS with computers are stupids - then people with those degrees stay home as they never find jobs on their own.

Also they are using their own staff to give interviews instead of the candidates like darshan and one other in their account department to get them job but now it does not work anymore as clients are aware of it. Mr. Krishna Vemuri himself gave interview for candidates. Also Jyoti and Pallavi are forcing to sign papers without the dates and also they all behave like they are in india as they threaten the candidates all time....using those contract papers and never giveout the copies of the contract.

Also how many different name of companies they use....i came to know only when i read this blog and i am surprised that here the government allows these.

VForce has been also black listed as the people who fraud with legal government documents. I will post more as i get more info about them as i am also one of the victim of this company.

to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #928034

Hi, I saw your comment here, and hoped to speak with you. I am a journalist looking to speak with tech workers, and especially student workers from overseas.

to mrjeffelder #961493

Dear Jeff you should have taken steps without waiting for people who write the anonymous comments.do some undercover investigation or just check the people with true names given in all these posts. People are scared to give their names as worried that someone will do some legal actions by saying something with names.

Here in this country no one likes to get trapped in the legal issues. Also who ever has the story might have gone through a very bad situation. HAs these people moved to Canada??????

Also I saw in comments there someone has given their email???????????? do something about these issues as someone has to do some action

to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #971512

I need to speak with people about their experience on this, so I can get the facts. No one has to be afraid to talk to me.

I won't use their name if they don't want me to, I understand there is a legal situation, and immigration issues.

I just need to understand what is happening. Jeff jeff.elder@wsj.com

to Anonymous #972705

How is someone going to belive that its ok to talk to you jeff as here the good post are done by the people from VForce only and they have these lawyers someone named and they are too strong to fight with but I do wish that GOD will give them some lesson one day that to cheat people is not good. Actually someone needs to go deep and make sure that what practice they are using to make this business work and are making the money and harassing the people approaching them

This people are *** bastards... They even temper with federal and government documents.

They make you lie about your birth date degree and visa status. They Photoshop each and every document.

to Thakkar Krunal #972706

Hello Krunal you are very right and also they do the tempering with the agreement they ask to sign and show not correct in the court but is going to fight agaist them and bring this in public as everyone is so scared and also no one has that time and who tries to fight give up in middle as they don't get support

to Anonymous #973050

I need to speak with you for an article I am writing. You don't have to give your name. Please email me jeff.elder(at)wsj.com

Edison, New Jersey, United States #800946

Bad company!! I won't recommend it to any of my known ones.

Veer Modi, the trainer is very immature, insecure and behaves like a child, flirts with married or unmarried girls and has no respect for anyone. Krunall , the staff person has low confidence and thinks others are morons and should behave according to them.

Jyoti, the CEO is running the company but only fools who fulfil their criteria can survive others according to them are ***. Such a bunch of Morons under one roof.

to Ritu #803208

Absolutely agree with Ritu. bunch of morons they are.

They think they rule the world. In reality, no one gives a *** about them.

These people go down to any level to mint money. The leader of all these morons is Krishna Vemuri

justiceagainstvforce
to Ritu #805655

Hello Ritu,

I have been also harassed by this company recently and they are threatening me with the legal papers and i need help to fight against them....can you help me in this....if you know anyone if have gone through this.....or anyone on this blog can help me if they read this message.....

My email is vforcedetails@yahoo.com

I will really appreciate that....

thanks in advance....

to Ritu Metuchen, New Jersey, United States #1098699

Hi Ritu ,

I am planning to join vforce as a trainee for BA.. Can you please e mail me your experience in details at sgoel773@gmail.com ..

I really want to know , whether they provide job or not ? If they provide job ..

Don't they give salary .. Wht exactly they do ..I will be ever thankful to you if you can tell me their strategy of working ..

Thanks ,

Sonia

Iselin, New Jersey, United States #748424

The above is all true... I had the same experience...

they have held my $7,000 and my friend's $15,000.. Please do not go to this consultancy.. They will force you to sign tons of contracts and will threaten you even though u dont find job with them.. if you find job you are surely not getting paid...There are many consultancies much better than this..

do not get trap with their professional look. they have most imported cars from everyones pay checks..

to Shweta Asif #783927

Exactly, they make tons of money off you. they overcharge clients by marketing on your fake resume.

Clients generally figure that out and let u go within no time.They make you sign contracts which are one sided and would benefit them in all scenarios. they go after you and withhold your salary if you leave then and decide to make a move for your betterment.

You'll be treated as bonded laborers. Dont get trapped.

to Shweta Asif #805670

Is this the shweta from the VForce itself as there is one shweta working with them in accounts department too....

to Shweta Asif Metuchen, New Jersey, United States #1098704

Hi Shweta,

I am about to join vforce for BA training .. Please help

Me and guide me related to this company ..

Sgoel773@gmail.com

Horrible people horrible company, people like Pallavi Dutta, Krishna Vemuri, Jyoti Vazirani should be referred to as "LEECHES", thats what they are.

to Anonymous #854846

Is there any good consultancy in New York, New Jersey or connecticut ? Please let me know you know one... I am staying away from this consultancy for sure

to M kansara Redmond, Washington, United States #957504

i work with a company in NYC, they have transparent and nice arrangement. drop your number i can give you a call.

Very unprofessional people running this firm. Thugs Krishna, Pallavi and Jyoti.

Sign a one sided work contract. The company markets candidates with fake resumes to overcharge the client.

Once a vendor realizes this they run away. They abuse US Immigration system badly to hire helpless college recruits.

to Vforce SCam #712314

Forget Unprofessional, thats a very small word to describe the activities they indulge into. They are frauds.

@ Houston Texas guy/Ronald. You can file a law suits against them or you can directly call to Department of Labor and filled your complaint against them.

If Jyoti and Pallavi (the biggest ***) threatens you just tell them I am going to call in DOL right away. Don't be so scared with their lawyer's legal notices. First their lawyer will send you notice and then legal papers for lawsuits against you. Please don't accept those legal documents.

If you accept it then you will be in real trouble.This legal actions are just a part of their games. If you need any help contact me here.

to Real Warrior #723667

Hi There,

I just became a victim of this company. They were marketing me with a fake resume, when nothing happened they want me still continue with them, or they will charge me with $25000 and 25% of my salary.

Please give me some insight. My name is Saurabh and my email address is srbgupta523@gmail.com

to Saurabh #748774

Hi Saurabh was your issue ever resolved!!

to Saurabh #805672

Hello saurabh did you get your issue resolved and how did you do that....

to Saurabh San Francisco, California, United States #942979

I am a reporter looking into situations like you describe. Here is my bio: http://www.wsj.com/news/author/7854

Will you please email me at jeff.elder@wsj.com so I can learn more?

to Real Warrior #767505

They are suing me for breach of contract. What Can I do? How do I expose them and their illegal practices.

to Real Warrior Clifton, New Jersey, United States #824496

Hello Real Warrior,

I saw ur message on this website and I am also one of the victim of this company. And you are telling the truth about Jyoti and pallavi and Krishna Vemuri is also one of them. I need help with this so can you email me to vforcedetails@yahoo.com.

to Real Warrior Seattle, Washington, United States #826945

Hello Real Warrior,

Please provide your contact details. I would appreciate your reply as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Nancy Chambers

to Real Warrior #892188

How should i contact you?

to Real Warrior New York, New York, United States #962406

can you please provide your contact.

to Real Warrior #964375

What about court summons?

Can you provide you contact detail on my email?

niswes@gmail.com

thanks in advance!

How do you file a complaint against them?

#531904

Could you please explain in detail how things went wrong? I have already paid some amount.

to Ronald, #894059

Hi Ronald

please email me: consultantvforce@gmail.com

How did you solve the problem? I've been a victim of them too. I wish I had read those posts before joining.

Yes, They are mean people but you can sue them if they still have not returned your salary.

They will come up with a different name then. LOL

View more comments